Website Use Agreement
Click here to download a PDF / Printable copy of the Website Use Agreement.
Website Use Agreement
The content provided on this site is for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as legal advice. If you have questions on the topics discussed herein, you should consult an attorney and this site should not be construed as creating an attorney-client relationship. We disclaim any responsibility for any particular matter that effects your specific situation.
By browsing, accessing or downloading anything on this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to the following terms, or are legally unable to agree to these terms, then you may not use this site.
- We are providing the contents of this site for informational purposes only. The material presented on this site is not legal advice and you cannot rely upon it as legal advice. By accessing this site, you are not creating an attorney-client relationship with us.
- The information provided on this website is in general only and you should not act upon this information without consulting with an attorney for advice specific to you.
- Your use of this site is at your own risk.
- We make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of information or for any omissions or other errors in the content.
- We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer or other property as a result of your accessing this site or your downloading of any materials.
- We have not reviewed, and assume no responsibility to review, any of the sites linked to this site. We are not responsible for the contents or any other site linked to this site. We have not authorized any third party to act as our agent or bind us in any other manner.
- By accessing this site, your computer may leave certain information. We may accumulate this information for our use in developing the site and for marketing purposes.
- You may not alter any terms or conditions as set forth herein without the express written consent of our firm. Any attempt to do so by you is rejected and is void.
Please feel free to send us an e-mail with your thoughts and comments on our site or to request more information about our firm. Please note that the e-mail communications on the internet may not be secure. The transmission of an e-mail request for information does not create an attorney-client relationship and you should not send to us, via e-mail, any information or facts relating to your legal problem or question. If you are not a client of Bassinger & Harvey, your email may not be privileged or confidential. If you are a client, remember that e-mail may not be secure. There is a risk that your communication may be intercepted illegally. There may also be a risk of waiver of attorney-client or work product privileges that may attach to your communication.